Monday, May 11th: IDPH reccommended "oral health providers resume provision of routine oral and dental care consistent with this guidance for minimizing risk of transmission of COVID-19 in an oral health setting.
We are following guidelnes and reccomendations made by the American Dental Associaton, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and The Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Some of our changes you will encountor on your next appointment are as follows:
- Pre-screening patients prior to their appointment date, the day of your appointment and temperature taken.
- We will use virtual waiting room, patients will remain in car until appointment.
- Patients will wear masks inside the office or be given a mask.
- Patients will use hand sanitizer upon entering or wash hands.
- Pre-treatment rinse.
- Wear mask out of office after treatment completed in operating.
We have placed HEPA-UV vacuum system to purify the air in the operatories. Any further questions, do not hesitate to call us at 618-667-3446
Proudly serving: Troy, Edwardsville, Collinsville, Bellville