Important Information About Your Initial Consultation
We're pleased you are interested in our office for your periodontal care and look forward to meeting with you for an initial consultation. Before treating any patient, we'll need to discuss your dental goals and expectations, and arrange the doctors’ schedule to allow you the time to address any concerns you may have about your periodontal care.
Please download, print, review, and complete the registration forms found on our web site - and bring these with you to your appointment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We want to make the transition into our office as smooth as possible.
- Registration - For your convenience, please print the Patient Registration and Medical History forms for you to complete and bring with you to your appointment.
- Directions - We are conveniently located on IL Route 162 (Edwardsville Road) in Troy, IL next to the Paul Simon Museum. A map of our location is included here for your convenience.
- Technology - Our office uses the best available technology and techniques for diagnosis and treatment planning. Digital Radiography for our doctors to evaluate your periodontal condition and therapy alternatives.
- Consultation - A member of our highly-qualified, experienced dental team will conduct a preliminary evaluation and discussion. A doctor will review the findings with you and discuss your periodontal condition and treatment needs. Please feel free to ask questions as ample time has been set aside to address your questions and concerns.
- Privacy Practices - State and Federal laws require us to maintain the privacy of your health information and to inform you about our privacy practices by providing you with a Notice of Privacy Practices. Our Privacy Notice is available on-line here. If you do not have Internet connectivity, please ask one of our staff for a hard copy of our notice and we’ll gladly provide you with it.
- Education - A wealth of dental information is available in our practice office and on our website. We will provide you with pertinent information specific to your diagnosis and treatment.
Investing in Your Oral Health - We strive to provide our patients with the highest standard of oral health care at an affordable price. During your consultation, you will have an opportunity to discuss the fees and various financial options available.